Contract Role (Outside IR35)
£500 - £650 per day
Our leading international client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract with probable extensions.
The ideal candidate will be someone from the following background:
- Salesforce (advising on it or planning for business deployment)
- Business analysis (5 years)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platforms (Sales, Service and marketing cloud)
- Previous experience working on Salesforce force migration projects.
- Experience working on Classic & Lightning platforms.
- Expert in gathering business requirements.
- Document process flows and requirements.
- End to end Salesforce implementation experience.
The role will involve and not be limited to:
* Strategic business analysis
* Business strategy / advisory work around salesforce
* Managing key stakeholders
* Working closely with Product owners to help in the build / deployment of new products
* Process mapping & improvement
If you think you fit the description and would like more information, get in touch with Ibrahim BY sending your CV on Ibrahim@secrecruitment or call on +44 207 255 6655.