|Salary||£60 - £65 per hour|
You will be experienced as a Lead IT Business Analyst across multiple concurrent project workstreams and at different phases in their lifecycle. You will also need to liaise and manage teams across multiple locations.
There may also be some limited international travel required.
The role is based in London and of course initially this will be a remote based role until current lockdown restrictions are relaxed.
Pharmaceutical / Healthcare experience would be highly desirable.
All deliverables are focused on the deployment of commercial IT solutions to the clients external customers and internal commercial user base.
* User groups span Healthcare Professionals, Customer and Patient Services, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Medical Affairs.
* The commercial applications are predominantly built on Salesforce.com / Veeva, as well as Oracle ERP; these platforms enable Case Management, CRM, Order-to-Cash and Plan-to-Make business processes.
The successful consultant will:
* Assume IT Business Analyst responsibility through the full life-cycle of multiple critical IT projects supporting the ACE (Australia, Canada and Europe) region.
* Ensure submission of high-quality deliverables on time, to budget and agreed meeting agreed quality criteria.
* Independently engage a diverse group of stakeholders across dispersed geographies and time-zones.
* Independently develop and maintain requisite project documentation to a high standard - in line with specified standards.
* Complete all requisite analysis for critical ACE IT products and projects - Including business cases, requirements definition, testing, security and compliance assessments etc.
* Participate in performance management and governance ceremonies. Including project status reviews and stand-ups.
* Participate in design reviews and represent the 'Voice of the Customer' to ensure great Customer Experience.
* Support the development of mitigation plans for project risks, issues and dependencies.
* Engage independently with end-users and business partners to ensure all projects meet business objectives.
* Support the procurement of 3rd party products and services (e.g. RFP).
* Participate in UAT and secure business sign-off for IT projects and initiatives.
* Complete value-affirmation activities with business stakeholders and identify areas for continual improvement.
* Ensure regular communication with all relevant stakeholder groups in a consistent and timely manner.