At M Cubed we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers – our candidates, employers and other stakeholders. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of service received from M Cubed we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service.
If you have a complaint, please contact your initial point of contact by phone on +44 (0) 20 7255 6600 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Adriana Clavero in writing (email or letter) at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter at the address:
M Cubed, 13 – 15 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AD.
1. We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our response within two to three working days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will then contact you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within five days of the end of our investigation.
4. Within two days of contact a senior staff member will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that have been agreed with you. We will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within five days of completing our investigation.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another director of the company will review the decision within 10 working days.
6. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within five working days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the Association of Professional Staffing companies, which M Cubed are members of and abide by their code of conduct.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
You can also request to view our candidate and client charter, which outlines how we work with you and the standards you should expect when working with M Cubed.